Tour destination & Show
1. Seoul N tower
- Seoul n tower is famous for its beautiful view and a lot of couple can put locks during a date. You can access the tower by cable car directly until the top or enjoying the walk.
- The DMZ is a buffer zone that vividly captures the scars and wounds of the Korean War as well as the wishes and hopes for the future. The zone has been protected from human disturbance for about 6 decades and has become a haven for wildlife. The destinations in this ecological area have been regaining popularity among eco-driven tourists.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace was largely torn down during the Japanese occupation. An effort to fully restore Gyeongbokgung Palace to its former glory has been ongoing since 1990. It is arguably the most beautiful, and remains the largest of all five palaces.
4. Hanriver Cruise
- On the cruise, you can see Hangang River’s beautiful scenery, various small islands, Jeoldusan Park, 63 Square, N Seoul Tower, Jamsil’s Sports Complex, and other famous tourist spots. The cruise is often used for weddings, birthday parties, music performances, and other events.
5. Korean folk Village
- Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors. Performances including nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, tightrope walking events are available by season.
6. Suwon Hwaseong
- Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. The fortress was designated as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
7. Lotte world
- It is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink and different kinds of parades, as well as a folk museum, a lake, and much more.You can enjoy watching parades, numerous films, laser shows, and tasting a variety of international cuisines even during the holidays.